Friday 30 January 2015

Addicted to books


I purchased some new books that I thought I would share with you all, some of them are shown in the photo (please excuse my face). My Amazon wishlist is forever growing so I thought I would buy some from the list, naughty. Here are the books that I purchased, I am still waiting on a few to arrive...


  • Tuesdays with Morrie By Mitch Albom
  • The world according to Bob By James Bowen
  • The last werewolf By Glen Duncan 
  • Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell
  • The Dinner By Herman Koch
  • Midnight's Children By Salman Rushdie
  • No and me By Delphine de Vigan
  • I wanna be your Joey Ramone By Stephanie Kuehnert
  • Gregor and the rats of the Underland By Suzanne Collins 
  • The apologist By Jay Rayner
  • The hourglass factory By Lucy Ribchester 
  • The maze runner By James Dashner 
  • Scar and the wolf By Bertram Boo 
  • The claiming of sleeping beauty By A.N. Roquelaure
  • The subtle knife By Philip Pullman 
  • The amber spyglass By Philip Pullman 
  • The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy By Douglas Adams 
  • All my friends are superheros By Andrew Kaufman
  • Elizabeth is missing By Emma Healey
  • The Rosie effect By Graeme Simsion 
And I have a few more to read and MANY more that I want to read. So much to read, such little time...
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment