Sunday 26 April 2015

HOUR 24- Nearly there! TAG

End of Event Meme:

Which hour was most daunting for you?
2am I started to feel tired and at 2:30am I completely dropped off, sorry. Shouldn't have gone out the night before :S

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I found reading things like comics, plays and short stories kept my engaged, I made sure I read one type of literature then another so it wasn't too samey.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Maybe add a forum for people before the event to talk about their TBRs/ past experiences.

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Breaking up the reading with challenges every hour.

How many books did you read?
10- my lucky number!

What were the names of the books you read?
Peter and Alice by John Logan
The Hogwarts Library
Lips to chilled by Matsuo Basho
The last three Alan Ayckbourne plays
The Wicked and the divine
Sex criminals volume one
Ms Marvel volume two
and I'm just finishing The yellow wall-paper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman

Which book did you enjoy most?
The wicked and the divine, awesome art!

Which did you enjoy least?
The Alan Ayckbourne plays... sorry.

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I might offer to be one next time :)

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would definitely participant again but next time I might ask to run a challenge and get a cheerleader to sour me on.

Much love,
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment