Friday 24 April 2015

TBR! Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon April 2015

Hello you lovely people!

I will be taking time off the old dissertation tomorrow to take part in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon!
In England the start time is 1pm, so from 1pm to 1pm I will be trying to read as many books as possible. You don't have to stay up the whole time but I feel that the times for England really suits my schedule and I might be able to do it...
So without further ado here is my TBR (this might be a bit ambitious btw):

Comics 
Ms Marvel Generation Why
The Wicked and The Divine The Faust Act
Sex Criminals One Weird Trick

Plays
Peter and Alice by John Logan
Life and Beth/ My Wonderful Day/ Life of Riley by Alan Ayckbourn

Short Stories
The Hogwarts Library by J.K Rowling
Han's Anderson's Fairy Tales

Poetry 
Edgar Allen Poe selected poetry

Other
x13 Penguin 80p books
All I know Now by Carrie Fletcher
The Glam Guide by Fleur de Force

And if that's not enough I also want to finish:

The Evolution of Mara Dyer
Bridget Jones Edge of Reason

If you want to get involved here's a link... http://24hourreadathon.com/2015/03/26/april-2015-reader-sign-ups/

I'll be updating my blog on the day so stay tuned and wish me luck!!!
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment