Thursday 14 May 2015

#crushyourtbr TBR

Hello beauties,
I am very excited to take part in my second read-a-thon! It starts at 2am (your time) on the Friday until Sunday and they are going to be every Month! However, I will be working all weekend so I didn't set myself very difficult targets... if I read more I will let you know.
So without further ado here are the books:

The Search by Eric Heuvel et al... A comic about the Holocaust, bought in Anne Frank House in Amsterdam

Geek Girl: Geek Drama by Holly Smale... a world book day £1 book, something light after the comic!

Goblin Market by Christina Rosseti... a colletion of poems I've wanted to read for a while as they are mentioned in The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making and I love that book.

I am also currently reading Splintered by A.G. Howard which I am loving! I might have to buy the other two in the series soon :)

Let me know what is on your TBR and if you have read any of these books,
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment