Tuesday 2 June 2015

Book haul

I was a little bit naughty and bought a few books...

-The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin
I fancied a funny novel and spotted this is Foyles.

-How to Be Both by Ali Smith
Voted number one in Foyles so I though I'd give it a go.

-The Fade Out by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips
I really fancied reading a comic and this was recommend to me, please give me more comic recommendations!

-Far from the Maddening Crowd by Thomas Hardy
I want to read it before the movie comes out... love a bit of Hardy's description.

-Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
I thought this was a good Hoover novel to start with but I had to buy it from the book depository, I could't find it anywhere else.

-The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett
Top seller in Waterstones and I thought it looked like a holiday read :)

Happy reading,
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment