Friday 24 July 2015

Birthday Book Haul!

On the 20th of July I turned 21! I got given and bought some books that I thought I would share with you :) On my birthday I went to Paris and went to the Shakespeare and Co bookshop were some of these books are from.

Legend: A Graphic Novel by Marie Lu (reading for the #TBRTakedown)

New Suicide Squad: Volume one Pure Insanity

YOU by Caroline Kepnes

The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani

How To Run Your Home Without Help by Kay Smallshaw (Persephone books on sale!)

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Notre-Dame de Paris by Victor Hugo

HATE a romance by Tristan Garcia

5 to 1 by Holly Bodger

Pulchritude by Ana Mardoll

ODY-C Vol 1 - Off To Far Ithicaa by Matt Fraction and Christian Ward

Shakespeare and Company book

If you have read any of these or want to review let me know :)
Sofiee


No comments:

Post a Comment