Thursday 9 July 2015

#CRAMATHON

Hello lovelies,
I will be trying to cram-read as many books from midnight tomorrow until 11:59pm Sunday. This will be difficult as I am driving to Liverpool for the weekend!

The challenges to this readathon are:

1) Read a children's book
I have picked The Tale of Peter Rabbit and The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin by Beatrix Potter as they are easy reads. I have just been gifted the Beatrix book set for my birthday :)

2) Read a hardback
I have a copy of Very Good Lives by J.K. Rowling which I am very excited to read.

3) Read 2 books in 24 hours
This will most probably be the Beatrix Potter books

4) Read a graphic novel
We Won't See Auschwitz by Jeremie Dres has been on sitting on my shelf for a while and its a black and white comic style story.

5) Read a book written in verse
I chose one of the Penguin Black Classics, Anthem for Doomed Youth by Wilfred Owen. I really liked some of his poetry and I thought this would be a different kind of read for the readathon.

6) Read a novella
I haven't picked a novella yet as I think my little pile of books might be too much for a busy weekend away. However, if I manage to read one you will be updated!

7)) Read 5 books in total  
DONE.

Good luck and get reading...
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment