Thursday 1 October 2015

September reads...

This is no particular order, these are the books I managed to get through this month... my TBR wasn't very successful (I got distracted!).

Ze September books:

JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH by Roald Dahl  

THE CAT THAT WALKED BY HIMSELF AND OTHER STORIES by Rudyard Kipling

THE ROSIE EFFECT by Graeme Simsion
(The sequel to The Rosie Project and was very witty but I preferred the first book.)

DEATHNOTE VOLUME ONE by Tsugumi Ohba

THE PIRATES WISH by Cassandra Rose Clarke
(This is the second book and the series have stopped being published so I could only find this one :'( sadness)

ALEX + ADA VOLUME THREE by Jonathan Luna and Sarah Vaughn
(Love love love this comic! It made me tear up...)

LITTLE WOMEN by Louise May Alcott

NIMONA by Noelle Stevenson
(Loved it!)

YOUNG AVENGERS: STYLE SUBSTANCE by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie

ME BEFORE YOU by Jojo Moyes
(A good take on a romance novel! Would recommend.)

MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN by Ransom Riggs
(My own pick for #buddyathon and I finished it early September. The book was creepy and I'm really looking forward to Tim Burton's take on it!)

Keep tuned for another TBR for my favourite month October!
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment