Wednesday 4 November 2015

November TBR

The month of November (WOW it's November already?!?) is #ReadKidsLit created by the Youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6cNQjIENdg so in aid of that I will be incorporating some children's books within this month TBR!

This month I have already read Carry On by Rainbow Rowell which I really enjoyed! At first I didn't think I would enjoy the book but it surprised me. I really liked the how *Spoiler Alert* the romance between Baz and Simon was depicted.

The other books I am planning to read are:

-Simon VS. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
(I am currently reading this... what is with all the protagonists being called 'Simon' lately?)

-Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill
(I am very excited to read this!)

-Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb
(My first Robin Hobb book, I have high expectations!)

-The Queen of The Tearling by Erika Johansen

-Satin Island by Tom McCarthy
(Not sure if I am going to enjoy the lack on plot, but it seeming too intriguing not to pick up)

-Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay

-St. Lucy's Home For Girls Raised by Wolves by Karen Russell
(This is a book of short stories which incorporate magical elements)

And the children's Literature:

-Mrs Pepperpot Stories by Alf Proysen
(I haven't read these stories since I was a young child)

-The Twits by Roald Dahl
(This is part of my Roald Dahl collection which I'm slowly making my way through)

This TBR might be a bit too ambitious but I am going to try and read all of the books!
Happy reading...
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment