Tuesday 1 March 2016

A mishmash of January and February read books

Another late one sorry! I'm putting the two months together because I've been so busy to write a blog post properly... my bad! February wasn't a particularly good reading month for me but I did read some four star books! 

Okay lets start with January:

-The Bloody Chamber
I finished the book as I hadn't read two of the stories.  

-Politically Correct Bedtime Stories
A bit of a weird read...

-After You
The second book after Me Before You. 

-Ship Of Magic
This was a chunky book! I want to read the other in the trilogy but maybe when my TBR bookcase is more in control.

-A Monster Calls
By Patrick Ness with illustrations... good read. 

-Ariel
Mixing it up with some poetry :)

-After Alice
By the author of Wicked... I love his imagination!

-Jessica Jones Comic- Alias

-This Shattered World
I've be delaying reading this sequel for so long but I quite enjoyed it.

-A Touch of Death

-Untamed
The much awaited companion novel to the Splintered series. I am really going to miss that series!

-Peter Pan
I read a sort of interactive book with bits you pull out ect. It felt really special to read.  

-The Fox and the Star
I loved this Waterstones winner, the pictures are just beautiful.

-The Beautiful and the Damned
I listened to this on my Kindle and I felt it I could imagine myself within the story more. 

February reads:

-Clockwork Angel
A 4 star read :) I have the other books in the series now too which I'm excited to get to.

-Hidden Bodies
4 star read. LOVED IT! (still love YOU better sorry)

-Edward Scissorhands comic volume one

-Grey
Surprised at how much I liked this and I think it's written a lot better than Fifty Shades. I even got my work colleague a copy ;)

-Matilda
Now I want to see the stage show!

(I have already blogged about these in a previous readathon...)

-Tuesdays with Morrie

-The Storied Life of A.J.Fikry

-Everything I Never Told You

-I'll Give You The Sun

I hope you've all had a good couple of months!
Sofiee

No comments:

Post a Comment