Wednesday 30 March 2016

Intimidating TBR tag

I thought I would do this tag on my blog as I don't have a YouTube channel any more. Here is the original TAG → https://youtu.be/5UdCveZR5cI if anyone wants to watch the video and please feel free to use this tag :). 

The questions are...1) What book have you been unable to finish?
Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde

- I started this and gave up in the second chapter, however, I have heard some good things about this book so I'm going to try again!

What book have you yet to read because...2) ...you just haven't had the time?

You and Me by Delphine de Vigan

- My friend told me to buy this around two years ago and I still haven't read it... sorry.

3) ...it's a sequel?
A Gathering of Shadows by V.E.Shwab

- Eeeeeep!

4) ...it's brand new?
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 

- I love a good retelling, especially fairy tales. 

5) ...you read a book by the same author and didn't enjoy it?
How To Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran

- I started to read How To Be A Woman and gave up, I just didn't like it :(

6) ...you're just not in the mood for it?
My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me short stories by Various authors

- Another book I need to finish as I'm about halfway through the stories.

7) ...it's humongous? 
The Labyrinth of Dreaming Books by Walter Moers

- By one of my favourite authors and I don't want to run out of his books to read!

8) ...because it was a cover buy that turned out to have poor reviews? I changed this question to an author that gave me their book and I didn't know anything about it...
Nearly Almost Somebody by Caroline Batten

- Watch out for a review soon...

9) What is the most intimidating book in your TBR pile?
H Is For Hawk by Helen Macdonald 

- I don't usually read non-fiction so I'm intimidated.

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag, I want to read all these books mentioned ASAP (they're in a pile of my floor at the moment!),
Sofiee


No comments:

Post a Comment